Saturday, January 9, 2010

About

LeaderSnacks provides a few bite-sized chunks of brain food (tips, tricks) that I've found useful to better manage my teams, my self, my life.

Sure, it may not be all that original, new, innovative. But, these are the lessons that I've found have really helped me over the years, to manage my team, my life better. And, there are many work/life environments where these seemingly "common sense" concepts are not practiced. So, this is more of a reminder, and a call to action... to bring relevant content to use in your life.


2 comments:

  1. John, your brain nuggets are pretty damn nutritional.. and they taste good too. Thanks for opening up that curious brain of yours and sharing the wisdom. It's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do taste good. And who cares where creative thoughts originate when their purpose is to better humanity?

    Personally I think those who would conceal their contributions until their financial demands are met should keep their ideas to themselves!

    ReplyDelete